Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Executive Decision

Ok, so I've been thinking. And thinking a lot. And I've come to a hard truth. I am failing miserably at this mission. I bake maybe once a week. While I love to bake, there is no way this is going to get updated every day.

So I made an executive decision. We're shutting our doors here at A Year of Baking. Well, technically, A Year of Baking is merging with my new, more generalized for the home, blog, Mrs. Undomestic. I'll still post recipes, but they will be there instead of here. And I'm going to leave the blog up for awhile, as I slowly move the recipes over to the new blog. So you can still get them as you need them.

Sorry folks, but we're shutting our doors. Head over to Mrs. Undomestic instead and see recipes and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment