Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog Hop and Printing

First, I want to give a great big shout out to those who came here from The Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop. The goal around here is for me to bake everyday. So far it hasn't happened, but January 1st is around the corner and that is prime resolution time! Anyway, I post lots of recipes of various things (90% of which are dessert based, fair warning!). I hope you enjoy yourself and find some recipes to try at home.

Which leads me to the second thing. I have fixed the print issues (mostly). Now, if you hit the print button at the bottom of every post, you will get the header, the recipe and the comments. The header still prints on a separate page, but its a lot better than it used to be, with a recipe taking 5 to 8 pages and including a lot of stuff nobody wants to keep. This should save you ink and the recipes are all on one page now. Once I figure how to get the header not to print, or at least get it on the same page as the rest of the recipe, I'll fix it again. In the mean time, feel free to use the Print This feature at the bottom of every post!

Also, this is a nice time to remind you that you can share recipes on Facebook or Twitter with a simple click of the button. At the bottom of every post, there is a small link to either major social network that you can click to share. If you really like a post and want to share it with your friends and family, feel free!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up at the Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop! I have some time off work and am hoping to get some holiday baking done!

    http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete